We collect information you directly provide to us online and through your other interactions with us. For example, we collect your name, email address, postal address, phone number, fax number, demographics and other information you provide us or will allow us to collect from you. We also collect credit card numbers if you purchase our products and/or services. We may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with personal information we collect from you.
When you visit our Site(s) some information is automatically collected. For example, when you visit our Sites your computer’s operating system, Internet Protocol (IP) address, access’ times, browser type, language, and referring Web site addresses are logged automatically. We also collect information about your usage and activity on our Sites. For example, we might collect your time duration on specific pages to make our Sites more accessible and easier to use for you.
We may collect information using Web beacons. Web beacons, or “gifs,” are electronic images that may be used on our Sites or in our emails. We use Web beacons to deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and campaign effectiveness and to tell if an email has been opened and acted upon.
We use third party cookies and web beacons to help us compile aggregated statistics about our Sites. We receive assurances from those third parties that they will not collect or access your personal information on our Sites.
USE OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Balconi Top Training, and its affiliated companies, use information we collect for purposes described in this Policy or as disclosed to you in other ways including on our Sites or in connection with our services. The following are examples, but not limited to, ways we may use your information to:
• provide and deliver products and/or services; • send you information related to products and services, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, support and administrative messages;
• communicate with you about new contests, promotions and rewards, upcoming events, and/or other news about products and services offered by Balconi Top Training and our affiliated companies;
• operate and improve our Sites and services;
• process and deliver contest entries and rewards;
• respond to your comments and questions and provide quality customer service;
• link or combine with other personal information we get from third parties, to help understand your needs and provide you with improved service. Balconi Top Training may store and process personal information in the United States and other countries.
SHARING OF INFORMATION
Certain sections of our Sites are designed as open and public community areas for connecting and sharing with other people. When you sign up for, or participate in these areas, you will be asked to provide certain information that may be displayed publicly along with photos, stories, posts, and other information you choose to provide. We may also post or publish your information when you submit comments, stories, passions in our scrapbook, photos, and videos in connection with surveys, contests, sweepstakes, or promotions offered on the Sites.
We do not otherwise share your information with third parties except as follows:
• in an aggregated or anonymous form that does not directly identify you;
• with your consent, for example, when you agree to our sharing your information with other third parties for their own marketing purposes subject to their separate privacy policies;
• with third party vendors, consultants and other service providers who are working on our behalf and need access to your information to carry out their work for us;
• in connection with any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
Balconi Top Training takes reasonable measures to protect your information in an effort to prevent loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
YOUR INFORMATION CHOICES AND CHANGES
You may opt out of receiving promotional emails from Balconi Top Training by following the instructions in those emails to stop receiving them as you choose. If you choose to opt out of promotional emails, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as emails about your accounts or our ongoing business relations. You may also send requests about your contact preferences, changes to your information or our Policy or privacy practices by sending us an e-mail at:
Protecting your information: As part of our ongoing commitment to ensure that your shopping experience with Balconi Top Training is protected, Balconi Top Training, LLC will prosecute all unauthorized or fraudulent transactions to the fullest extent allowed by law.
The following elements of this website are the property of Balconi Top Training, and our affiliated companies, and are protected by United States and international copyright laws:
• All text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and any other works of authorship — both individually and as they are compiled on the site. • All software.
The trademarks or trade dress of Balconi Top Training and our affiliated companies may not be used without our written permission. All other trademarks that appear on this site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by us or our affiliates.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
Balconi Top Training may change this Policy from time to time. If we make any changes to this Policy, we will change the “Last Updated” date above.